Monday, August 4, 2008

Sister Travel

HELLO!! Linsey and I are about done with our wonderful adventure. We started with a jaunt to Victoria Falls and then headed to my village. The falls were stunning and of course the village was wonderful. When we biked up to the school by my house there were hundreds of people waiting. The nursery kids were singing and the other village kids were dressed up in white paint and home made grass skirts to welcome her. It was overwhelming. Everyone was so excited to meet her. She loved the village, though I kept her busy with meetings and bike rides. We are headed off to Lake Malawi tomorrow for some relaxation and snorkling. It is really special for her to see my world, and to finally understand some of the things I've spoken about. I only wish we had more time. It is a gift to have her here. Hope all is well in your worlds!! I'll write more soon. Thank You again for your support, love, letters, packages, and donations. I always feel loved.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I am excited to see you again someday! you will have to let us know when you are home so we can get together again! Glad things are going well!

Mechelle said...

You two are having so much cun it sounds like! I can't wait to see some pictues of you guys together!